The following is the flow for selling your vehicle through PT. JBA Indonesia AUCTION
Before the AUCTION
- Please contact the team from PT. JBA Indonesia regarding the vehicle unit (CAR/MOTORCYCLE) to be auctioned or sold.
- We will get back to you to discuss the vehicle handover to be auctioned.
- Our team will visit you to check the condition of the vehicle and take it to our office, or you can send the vehicle to our office.
- We will give recommendation on the base price for your vehicle. JBA gives recommendation on vehicle selling price, however the final price will still be determined by seller.
- Seller and sales marketing from PT. JBA Indonesia will make agreement on mechanization, commissions, fees, and terms and conditions of the AUCTION. Agreements will be made in writing and will be signed in the MoU.
- PT. JBA Indonesia will send a confirmation letter to be filled in before the AUCTION is held.
During the AUCTION
Your vehicle unit will be auctioned based on the lot number given by PT. JBA Indonesia operational team.
After the AUCTION
- PT. JBA Indonesia will send you a report regarding the AUCTION the following day after the AUCTION.
- In 6 (six) working days after AUCTION, PT JBA Indonesia will give you the result of the AUCTION/sell.
- A formal report will be given afterwards.
- For vehicle units that have not/do not succeed in the AUCTION will be taken back by the owner.