In this Privacy Statement, "personal information" means any information about an identifiable individual, excluding information that has been identified or does not fall within the definition of "personal information" under applicable law.
This statement will tell you about:
- Information gathering
- International data storage and transmission
- Sharing of information and statements
- Bidder registration policy and online account creation
- Registration of bidders on the spot
- Cookies policy and supporting technology
- JBA collects personal information such as email, name, mobile phone number, identity number "KTP", Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and bank information (Account Number, bank name) from individuals through various means, including through the website, JBA application, auction custodian agreement, and the registration process for bidders. For security reasons, JBA may also use audio/video or other surveillance tools to monitor the auction site. Snippets of surveillance activities can be used to resolve disputes that may occur.
- JBA uses information collected from individuals to provide products or services, to respond to requests for information about JBA's products and services, to protect our rights, the rights of others and for additional purposes that can be identified on or before the information is collected. The information collected will be used for general company marketing purposes as well as understanding the relevant market thus enabling JBA to improve services and to better meet customer needs. We may post the latest information on customer accounts for the services provided, such as information on the latest services or service improvements and auction schedules that we believe may be useful or of interest to you. We may communicate with registered users to provide services or regarding JBA accounts by email or telephone.
- We use information collected from bidders to detect, investigate, or take other action regarding suspected illegal activity, fraud, or violations of the Terms and Conditions and our policies or agreements.
- We also use the collected information to deliver content and advertisements relevant to:
- Create and analyze data reports about your transaction history, usage patterns of the JBA website, or after combining your information with information related to the use of JBA services
- Personalize our online services based on customized preferences and usage
- Cooperate with unaffiliated third party service providers to help deliver advertisements related to products and services that you have purchased or products and services offered by JBA, which in our opinion are useful and in accordance with your interests when using the IBID website or website. other unaffiliated.
- At certain times, we will conduct surveys or ask for customer feedback through our website, namely when you join our separate online community platform. Survey information will be used to help us improve the experience of using the JBA website and services. If you join our online community platform, any content you upload on discussion forums is accessible to other participants. If you do not want personal information to appear, please do not submit or upload that information to any discussion forums. You agree to give JBA permission to use your statements, suggestions, writings, or comments from surveys or other feedback mechanisms as JBA determines without further consent and without compensation or other interest or rights. However, JBA will not identify the specific source of comments by name or email address without your permission.
International Data Storage and Transfer
The data collected by the JBA Auction Center is stored in Indonesia. JBA (together with designated third parties) may at any time transfer the storage of your personal data to another country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies or security authorities in other foreign jurisdictions have the right to access your information. Your use of our products or services or the information submitted to us is subject to consent for the transfer of information outside your country of residence, which may provide data protection regulations that differ from those of your country. Please contact us via Call Cante JBA to 021 1500 369 for more information.
Information Sharing and Statements
- Third party. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with our services (for example, data analysis using Google Analytics and email marketing using automated email delivery service providers). We may transfer limited non-sensitive information about you onto their platform so that we can take advantage of their services. If we partner with another party to provide a specific service and you register for or enjoy this service, we will share the contact information or other information that the third party requires to provide the requested service. We may also share personal information with legal, financial and other professional advisers and to our creditors or insurance companies in connection with our business operations where those parties agree to confidentiality restrictions.
- Known information. We may share aggregated demographic information or other de-identifiable information with our trusted third party partners.
- Business Changes. If JBA is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if ownership of part or all of the business changes, we may share or transfer your information to third parties or parties who related to the change in the business.
Investigation and Law. To the extent required or permitted by applicable law, we disclose information about you to third parties to.
- Comply with the law, in response to a subpoena, warrant or court order, or in connection with legal proceedings or in cooperation with government or law enforcement officials or private parties, including laws outside your country of residence.
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or the interests of customers or others.
- Protect against legal liability
- Establish or exercise our right to defend ourselves against lawsuits.
- Knowing, preventing or taking action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, rights, reputation, security or property rights of us, customers or other parties, violations of our account terms and conditions, our policies or agreements or as requested or permitted by applicable law.
Registration of bidders and online account creation
- In order to access certain areas of our website, participate in online auction processes or subscribe to receive electronic communications, you must first complete the account registration process and provide us with certain information, including your name, email address, occupation, and telephone number. If you register to bid online, you are required to provide additional information to complete the registration, which may include a personal identification number (i.e. ID card number) and Taxpayer Identification Number information (if you have one).
Registration of bidders on the spot
To participate in the auction in person, you must first register through the website. At the time of registration, you are asked to log in to our website with an email account which includes your name, address and personal information, return account, identity number (KTP) and your taxpayer identification number (if you have one).
Cookies policy and supporting technology
- When you interact with the JBA website, we or our authorized third party service providers may place cookies, web beacons (also known as action tags or single-pixel gifs), and other non-cookie-based technologies on your device to collect and store information that helps us track and analyze website usage so that we can provide a more efficient and personalized experience for each user, and to personalize online display ads that match user interests. The information we collect may be related to personal information that we already have or collect from other sources for the purposes stated in the previous point.
- Some of these technologies may be permanently placed on your device until you choose to delete them (eg persistent cookies); while others are temporary and will be deleted automatically after you close your browser (eg session cookies). You are free to block our cookies if your browser or device allows, although doing so may interfere with the use of some features and content of our services and website. For more information about how you can block, delete, or disable cookies, please review your specific browser or device settings. You can also browse our website using your browser's anonymous usage settings (eg Chrome's "Incognito" mode). Please review your browser settings for more information. Please also note that you may choose not to use some of these technologies as described in "Opt/Off" below. The use of this technology is divided into four categories:
- Operational requirements - This technology is used to allow access to our website or services and to use certain features such as maintaining a login status for your account while using the website, as well as enabling you to move and use its features.
- Related functionality - We use this technology so that we can save your preferences when browsing the website and provide enhanced and more personalized content and features, such as searching for stored auction units. To allow connection and use of our website and services, we receive and record usage data about your device and browser. If accessing the website from a mobile device or other device, We may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data (where permitted in your device settings), or other transactional information for that device.
- Related performance - We and our service providers may use analytics and testing technologies to collect information about your use and interaction with our services and website, such as page views of the website or interactions with links or other content. We use this information to understand the overall usage patterns of our visitors and determine whether certain content is effective or not. We do not allow any of these service providers to use your personal information collected on our website for their own purposes.
Web server traffic log file
Web server logs collect visitor information including IP address, browser type and version, referring URL, referring search engine and the specified search string. This information helps us design improvements to our services and website navigation structure.
We take reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the information you transmit or we collect online and offline against unauthorized use, representation or modification, theft and unauthorized use, we cannot guarantee complete security. No Internet application, e-mail or mobile application transmission is completely secure or error-free. If you believe that your account has been abused, please contact us at www.jba.co.id. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you also agree that JBA is not responsible for any third party's access to or use or acquisition of your information without JBA's knowledge or consent that would be contrary to JBA.
JBA does not seek to collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. Please note that JBA cannot always determine whether a user of our website is a child under the age of 18.
Our website contains links to other websites, including websites maintained by our third party partners for the provision of online payment services and online shipping. Please note that JBA is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of all websites that collect personal information.
You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you and how we provide relevant advertising.
Partners and related parties
If you are a bidder and do not want your personal information to be shared with partners and related parties of the auction unit being offered and any of its partners and related parties, representatives and service providers, please contact www.jba.co.id. We will communicate your preferences to partners and related parties frankly. However, we are not responsible for the information used by partners and related parties, their representatives and service providers.
Advertising, personalization & analysis
As of the date of this confidentiality statement, we use the following service providers to assist us in serving interest-based advertising and to analyze your interaction with our services and website using the technology described above in "Cookies and Other Technologies". Please note that this list is subject to change at any time. You can contact us at www.jba.co.id to get the latest information about the service providers we use. These Google Analytics and Google Optimize Cookies allow us to understand how you use and interact with our services.
If you do not want data to be collected and reported by Google Analytics or Google Optimize, you can opt out of installing a browser add-on. Visit the Google Analytics settings page for more information. Google DoubleClick and AdSense - We use this service to serve ads that we think may be of interest to you based on your previous interactions with the website and your activity on several other websites. You can opt out of the DoubleClick cookie to select ads based on your interests by updating your Google Ads settings. You will also find instructions for permanent opt-out through the use of installed browser plug-ins.
Facebook Custom Audiences - We use this service to update our auction schedule on a weekly basis and can interact with you via chat or massage services and we ask Facebook to display customized ads and as a measure of how you interact with those ads. We may do this by using website tracking tools or by converting the email address, phone number or other contact information you provide to us to a unique value so that Facebook can compare it with the unique value created from the information you provide to Facebook.
Facebook's Data Use Policy describes how Facebook protects information collected through Facebook Custom Audiences. You can opt out of the Facebook Custom Audience by visiting the Facebook ad preferences page and adjusting your settings. Note that the setting to opt out of cookies above may be on certain browsers and devices. In addition, deleting cookies may delete your opt-out preferences, so you may need to periodically refresh your settings preferences for your opt-out preferences. Please also note that opting out of our interest-based advertising is not the same thing as opting out of advertising. You will still see ads, and you may even see our ads, but the results will be shown randomly. Access/Correction/Updating of personal information You can use online account registration to review and edit your personal information. If you wish to access, correct or update other information or you do not have an online account, please contact us via email www.jba.co.id